Couple of nuggets from the draft:
– Cincinnati passes Utah for #1 in player development over the last 7 years.
– Clemson, Miss State and Vandy jump into top 15 of player development
– Cal Bears are the only team in the top 10 of total picks over the last 7 years not in the top 10 of recruiting for same draft period.
– Washington Huskies have the worst player development ratio with just 11 draft picks over 7 years with an average recruiting rank of #30. #28 and #29 have 60 picks in the same time period
Click here for NFL Draft Matrix update, stats and full draft 2012 chart.
“He blew our minds”- Issac Ropp, Co-Host of Primetime ESPN 1080 The Fan
- Of the last 40 staring superbowl qbs, only 2 had negative #qbeffect in college. TWO The 'big 4' has 1 positive qbeffect fwiw 2 days ago
- Actually the rub might be drafting on potential. Which first 3 rounds qb that was subpar at cfb excelled at nfl? twitter.com/BenjaminSolak/… 2 days ago
Top Posts & Pages