Couple of nuggets from the draft:
– Cincinnati passes Utah for #1 in player development over the last 7 years.
– Clemson, Miss State and Vandy jump into top 15 of player development
– Cal Bears are the only team in the top 10 of total picks over the last 7 years not in the top 10 of recruiting for same draft period.
– Washington Huskies have the worst player development ratio with just 11 draft picks over 7 years with an average recruiting rank of #30. #28 and #29 have 60 picks in the same time period
Click here for NFL Draft Matrix update, stats and full draft 2012 chart.
“He blew our minds”- Issac Ropp, Co-Host of Primetime ESPN 1080 The Fan
- OK State needs to make it happen now. If Mason leaves & decline of the last 3 recruiting classes, this may be peak Cowboys for a few yrs 53 minutes ago
- Something has to be screwed up with the data 4 Georgia State or Troy in my worksheets to have such a strong Georgia State lean 56 minutes ago
Top Posts & Pages