Couple of nuggets from the draft:
– Cincinnati passes Utah for #1 in player development over the last 7 years.
– Clemson, Miss State and Vandy jump into top 15 of player development
– Cal Bears are the only team in the top 10 of total picks over the last 7 years not in the top 10 of recruiting for same draft period.
– Washington Huskies have the worst player development ratio with just 11 draft picks over 7 years with an average recruiting rank of #30. #28 and #29 have 60 picks in the same time period
Click here for NFL Draft Matrix update, stats and full draft 2012 chart.
“He blew our minds”- Issac Ropp, Co-Host of Primetime ESPN 1080 The Fan
- RT @zmilleson: Time to start figuring out what I can cram into a lightning talk about my college football stats work I’ve done with @CFBMat… 7 hours ago
- A 12-0 schedule, top 5 EOS, an elite DC....... there is no greater pressure than that on @coacharroyoTheO in 2018 twitter.com/JHopkinsSD/sta… 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages