The 2011-12 Season BCS Title Betting Guide
Every year the CFBMatrix models out the entire trends for inclusion into this ‘elite’ category of teams that should compete for a berth into the BCS national title game. Since there can only be one winner, we start with all the teams that met the criteria of all winners and losers of the BCS National Title game of the past decade into one small group. This provides the best odds,as we see it in the CFBMatrix model, in betting on the teams most likely to get to the title game.
What you get in the 2011 BCS Title Contenders Betting Guide from the CFBMatrix
– Breakdown of the CFBMatrix modeling for the BCS title game
– Breakdown of each ‘elite’ team, its odds, odds rating/risk, team trends and model issues
– Access to the password protected page for Q&A on the model and other stats/odds common to the winner of the BCS title game since 2002.
– Current 2011 odds for every team and available betting
– 2010 model/odds/results for 2004-2010
This is the first time it is being offered to the public. Order the 2011-12 BCS Title Betting Guide Now or get it half off by being on our Beta Test Panel (available by email PDF w/ password)
Available now – $15.00 or choose to be on our National Beta Panel to provide us feedback the guide at half off ($7.50) and be on the priority list for the March 1, 2012 edition for next season.
To order, send your invoice request to us at email@example.com or fill out the form below.